21 Inch Putting Mirror
Improve your putting accuracy and consistency with the 21i Putting Mirror.
It offers a large surface, for a full view of your head and shoulder alignment over the ball, and 10 optional putting pegs to serve as a path guide, exit gate and backstroke control. Depending on how you set the pegs, you can practice a square or arcing putting path for left or right handed use. The durable 3/16" mirror comes with a protective carry bag for storage between sessions.
21I PUTTING MIRROR FEATURES
- Arcing and straight target putting path lines guide and train the optimal putting stroke for each golfer
- Full view 21"? x 8"? mirror identifies shoulder and head alignment faults to train proper positioning
- Drilled holes allow player to use tees on the practice green or the optional pegs for optimal putting path, exit gate and backstroke control training
- Used for longer putting strokes
- For both RH and LH player