- The Boomerang is a perfect training aid to develop arm-body synchronization in your swing, the key to consistency.
- The Boomerang can be used on either arm depending on swing requirements.
- To ensure the backswing is compact with no lift of the arms, wedge the Boomerang right up into the armpit of the right arm. With half swings the Boomerang will remain under the arm; a full swing, it will fall out after contact with the ball is made.
- To encourage the left arm to stay connected to the chest on the backswing through impact, wedge the Boomerang up into the armpit of the left arm.
- The unique feature of the Boomerang is that it is magnetized. On a full swing, when the Boomerang falls to the ground, simply place the head of your iron onto it and pull it up, as in a boomerang - it comes back to you!
- Easy to use and great for golfers of all ages and abilities.