Foresight Sports GC2A Launch Monitor
The GC2A Smart Camera System
More than a launch monitor. More than a simulator. It’s a Game Changer.
From the ground-breaking GC2 Smart Camera System to the newest range-changing GC2K kiosks, Foresight Sports delivers the most advanced and respected launch monitor and golf simulation solutions available today. Ready to drive your game forward? Start here.
With the GC2A, you can practise or play golf in any environment with equally trusted results. Outdoors, the portable GC2A's exclusive self-leveling technology provides verifiably accurate results on every surface and on every shot. Indoors, the GC2A produces the most accurate measurements of ball characteristics at launch - period. And at less than 10 inches long and under four pounds, the GC2A moves from outdoor to indoor as easily as it fits in your golf bag.
Quick Easy Setup - With a patented on-screen golf ball identification system and self-leveling accelerometer, the GC2A redefines simplicity. No calibration. No marked balls. Out of the golf bag, the GC2A can be set up and ready to go in less than a minute.
- Verifiable Accuracy - At the heart of the GC2A is a stereoscopic camera system that precisely captures and analyzes ball characteristics at the most critical point of measurement - club impact - to deliver the most accurate values of ball performance available today.
- All-In-One Simplicity - As a launch monitor, the GC2A's large, outdoor-readable LCD display and audio feature deliver ball performance data in real-time, eliminating the need for a separate laptop or monitor to view your data. Plug the GC2A into a computer running simulation software and turn virtually any space into a performance-driven golf simulator.
- Indoor And Outdoor Flexibility - No other launch monitor solution available today delivers the indoor / outdoor capabilities of the GC2A. And unlike other solutions, the GC2A never compromises on accuracy.
- Stereoscopic high-speed digital camera system
- Self-leveling accelerometer
- On-screen ball identification system
- Audio output of data readings
Dimensions : 5.5”W x 10"L x 3”H Closed
Weight : 3.8 lbs
Data Interface : Bluetooth / USB
Battery : 6-8 hour Rechargeable NiMH
Measured Data : Ball speed; horizontal & vertical launch angles; spin & spin axis
Calculated Data : Carry Distance
Applications : Indoor/Outdoor Launch Monitor, Golf Simulator, Club-Fitting, Training/Instruction
- Ball Speed : 2.0 - 200.0+ mph
- Distance : 8 inches - 500+ yds
- Launch Angle : 70.0 degrees
- Vertical Launch Angle : +/- 0.2 degrees
- Ball speed : +/- 0.5 mph
- Back Spin : +/- 50.0 rpm
- Side Spin : +/- 50.0 rpm
- Azimuth : +/- 1.0 degrees