Foresight Sports GC2Quad Premium Package Golf Tech Systems Simulator Studio (4.5m x 3m)
Foresight Sports GCQuad Premium Package Simulator Studio
This Studio is perfect for any home or business. Additionally, the reinforced frame is durable enough for any commercial application.
This stunning display is made possible by the new matte-box design and a tension system that renders the screen completely flat and free of wrinkles. Our design blocks ambient light thus enhancing contrast and gives the same image quality as high-end golf simulation units but at a much lower price.
This entire set up can also be used as an entertainment system for that awesome cinematic experience when viewing movies or playing the latest computer games. In short, it's a system that the whole family can enjoy.
The studio comes with the following:
- GCQuad Launch Monitor
- Frame Work
- High quality impact screen
- Black backing for impact screen
- Black sides and roof material
- Protective pads for sides and roof poles
- Bungees to attach all material to framework
- Mat 3ft x 5ft
- Projector with pole projection mount
The GCQuad Performance
Foresight Sports, the company that introduced the GC2 Smart Camera System to the golf industry in 2010, has announced its latest technological achievement - the world's first quadrascopic launch monitor. Called the GCQuad, the new launch monitor delivers complete ball and club analysis in a single, indoor/outdoor device, and boasts a long list of industry-first features for fitters, instructors, and players alike.
Employing four high-resolution, high speed optical sensors that work together to deliver "quadrascopic" image clarity, the GCQuad can capture both ball and club performance data in real-time and deliver it to either an integrated outdoor-readable display, or to other devices via WiFi, Ethernet, or USB. The device's state-of-the art optics are built around a shock-mounted aluminum frame for even greater precision and durability.
The GCQuad also comes with a spectrum of new features designed for the outdoor user, including easy target adjustment via a provided alignment stick, a larger data display that can be read even in direct sunlight, all-weather durability, and a deployable kickstand for added stability on uneven ground. A built-in infrared light source requires no maintenance or replacement, and a swappable, long-life lithium-ion battery makes outdoor fitting or instruction sessions easier than ever. With an integrated handle and seven pound carrying weight, the device is also designed to easily pack and go.
Building on the GC2's previous best-in-class performance for indoor golf simulation, the new GCQuad sets the bar even higher with a larger ball hitting zone-up to six times larger than its predecessor, greater accuracy, and more ways to connect thanks to built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet. Users can also power the unit via the new Ethernet port.
Technology : Quadrascopic high-speed digital camera system, Self-leveling accelerometer, On-screen ball identification system
Measured Data ;
- Ball Data ;Ball speed; horizontal & vertical launch angles; spin & spin axis; Carry Distance
- 1-Dot Club Data; Club Head Velocity; Attack Angle; Swing Path; Smash Factor
- 4-Dot Club Data; Club Head Velocity; Attack Angle; Swing Path; Smash Factor; Dynamic Loft at Impact; Dynamic Lie at Impact; Impact Position on Club Face
- Calculated Data : Peak Height, Descent Angle, Carry Distance, Total Distance, Dispersion
- Application : Indoor/Outdoor Launch Monitor, Golf Simulator, Club-Fitting, Training/Instruction