SkyTrak Deluxe Package Simulator Studio
SkyTrak Deluxe Package Simulator Studio
Size 4.5m W x 3m H x 2.75m D
This studio allows those with a little extra space to indulge in a bit of luxury. A fully immersive golf simulator experience is assured
This stunning display is made possible by the new matte-box design and a tension system that renders the screen completely flat and free of wrinkles. Our design blocks ambient light thus enhancing contrast and gives the same image quality as high-end golf simulation units but at a much lower price.
This entire set up can also be used as an entertainment system for that awesome cinematic experience when viewing movies or playing the latest computer games. In short, it's a system that the whole family can enjoy.
The SkyTrak Deluxe Package Simulator Studio comes with the following:
- SkyTrak Launch Monitor
- SkyTrak Metal Protective Case
- SkyTrak Game Improvement Software
- The Golf Club Simulation Software (Over 150,000 Golf Courses)
- Hitting Mat (1.5m x 1.5m)
- Extendable Side Protective Nets with Sandbags
- Ballistic Grade High Quality Impact Screen
- Black Fabric Backing for Impact Screen
- Black Fabric for Sides and Top of Enclosure
- Protective Flaps for Sides, Floor and Roof Poles
- Side, Bottom and Overhead Connections for the Enclosure
- Metal Framework for the Enclosure
- HD Ready Epson Projector (with Side Projection Technology)
- Acrylic Base for Projector
- HDMI Cable
- HDMI Splitter
- Synthetic Grass for Ball Landing Area (5m x 3m)
- Simulator Enclosure Installation Guide Manual
- Simulator Enclosure Installation Guide Videos
SkyTrak Launch Monitor
Powered by a breakthrough in commercial-quality launch monitor technology, SkyTrak is the first affordable practice, play and entertainment simulator that provides realistic results that compare accurately to your actual shot-making ability. After downloading the FREE App, SkyTrak connects easily and quickly to compatible iPads, Androids, and PC's via its built-in WiFi hotspot and you are ready start hitting shots on the SkyTrak 3D Practice Range anywhere at any time. No wires to connect and SkyTrak even has its own battery for total portability. With SkyTrak Shot-Tracer technology, see the ball fly on your iPad, Android, or PC, and receive instant feedback on the shot shape, launch angle, spin rate, carry distance, and much more to improve your game. With Shot-Tracer providing views from two camera angles, your practice time will be better and you will get more information than actually being at the course.
SkyTrak provides the ability to see your shot data and track your progress over time. By understanding how your swing produces different ball data and ball flights, golfers can see how making swing changes or practicing various shots affects results. It is this feedback (positive or negative) that is necessary for improvement.
- Launch monitor and golf simulator combination designed to act as a game improvement tool while you practice or play virtual golf.
- High-speed photography captures the golf ball and provides an accurate reading with measurable parameters that include ball speed, distance, launch angle, club speed, spin rates and more.
- Driving Range functionality allows golfers to practice on a virtual driving range with real-time data and accuracy with instant 3D visualization of the ball flight.
- Challenge sessions include Target Practice, Long Drive and Closest to the Pin, allowing you to work on your game while having fun with friends or family.
- Skills Assessment allows you to customize a hitting session and dial in your game.
- Bag Mapping, track shot dispersion and distance for each club and make better selections on the course.
- Green View, allows you to select one of nine different green shapes for the driving range with different sizes and shapes. It automatically keeps track of how many times you hit the green for better practice.
- Shot Optimizer, Fairway Practice and Integration of SkyPro for Club Speed reading and PTI.
- Wedge Matrix allows you to master the scoring clubs and develop a feel for how far you hit pitches, half shots, 3/4 shots, and full swing.
- Shot data stored within the device to help golfers analyze performance over an entire session in a shot history table and graphical rendering of a side and top view of shots, average distance with each club and much more
- iOS: iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2 (w/ retina display), iPad Mini 3
- PC: Windows 7, 8 or 10, Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz or higher, 2GB RAM or higher
- Android: 4.1 and up
The Golf Club Simulation Software
Use your SkyTrak to play golf on over 150,000 stunning, PC compatible (only), high definition courses uniquely created for The Golf Club Game. The Golf Club is the next generation golf simulation. Stunning visual presentation and outstanding gameplay are to be expected but what really takes The Golf Club into the next generation is the procedural generation of courses and depth of social interaction. The Course Creator can generate a brand new course in seconds which can be shared and played immediately online with friends and other gamers across the world. There are also full editing capabilities for courses, Tournaments and Tours. Challenge your friends on a new or existing course in real time or try to beat their best recorded round. Add to this a myriad of stat tracking and personal bests of friends and rivals to beat, notifications, challenges and social media integration and you truly have a golf club worth joining.
WHAT MAKES THE GOLF CLUB GAME DIFFERENT?
The graphics system is a high resolution and high performance one that allows the user to move in real-time around the course in screen resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD. This is in strong contrast to all other systems that only show a static view. The graphics system is actually like a continuous movie. e.g. If, at any time during the game you want to see what lies behind a hill, you can simply navigate the virtual camera to go and have a look. Course fly-overs and multiple simultaneous views are all standard features. The user can even set the virtual view camera to be in the ball itself so that he/she may fly with the ball along its trajectory in real time.
Realistic ball flight trajectory, bounce and roll including hooks, slices, pushes, pulls, fades and draws or any combination thereof, i.e. pushed hooks, pulled slices etc. plus wind factors (strength and direction) are also taken into account. When chipping and putting, the ball will follow the contour of the surface and its path and speed will be influenced accordingly. Also, the flight trajectories of missed shots are shown i.e. topped or fat shots, skied and shanked etc.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent minimum; Intel Core i7 recommended
- Memory: 4 GB RAM minimum; 8 GB RAM recommended
- Graphics: NVidia GTX 670 or AMD 7850 w/ 2 GB (or better) minimum; NVidia GTX 970 recommended
- DirectX: Version 11.
- Network: Broadband internet connection
- Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Hitting Mat 1.5m x 1.5m
- 15mm knitted nylon turf + 10mm closed cell foam rubber + 5mm hard rubber + Perfusion urethane glue
- Four holes of tee positioning for turning the mat to extend the service life
- Can be used fot left or right handed golfers
- Waterproof and mold resistant. Light and can be easily stored when not in use.
*Minimum space requirement for this setup is 5m Width x 3.5m Height x 6m Depth