SkyTrak Launch Monitor
Practice Like a Pro
Powered by a breakthrough in commercial-quality launch monitor technology, SkyTrak is the first affordable practice, play and entertainment simulator that provides realistic results that compare accurately to your actual shot-making ability. After downloading the FREE App, SkyTrak connects easily and quickly to compatible iPads, Androids, and PC's via its built-in WiFi hotspot and you are ready start hitting shots on the SkyTrak 3D Practice Range anywhere at any time. No wires to connect and SkyTrak even has its own battery for total portability. With SkyTrak Shot-Tracer technology, see the ball fly on your iPad, Android, or PC, and receive instant feedback on the shot shape, launch angle, spin rate, carry distance, and much more to improve your game. With Shot-Tracer providing views from two camera angles, your practice time will be better and you will get more information than actually being at the course.
Commercial Accuracy with a Consumer Price
Providing such realism and authenticity requires two important ingredients. First, you need a launch monitor that can accurately measure ball speed, back spin, side spin and launch angle. Before SkyTrak, this capability was only available in commercial launch monitors costing as much as $20,000. Second, you needed high-quality simulation software that can also cost $10,000 or more. While cheaper versions are available, it’s at the cost of losing authentic replication of a golfer’s actual performance. With SkyTrak only a fraction of the cost of other commercial quality launch monitors, you can have a complete Practice, Play and Entertainment system at home for use anytime rain or shine. And the game you see at home will be the same game you see at the course.
SkyTrak’s accuracy has been proven against the leading commercial launch monitors with excellent results for all 5 measured data parameters. SkyTrak's ball flight model has been tested thoroughly through robot and human hit testing for measured carry/total and offline distances and again the results are very comparable to other leading launch monitors. SkyTrak ball flight is not affected by atmospheric elements like wind (unless selected in settings) as compared to other monitors outdoors, so there could be some slight differences based on different flight models and variables that would affect the final distance and yards offline. SkyTrak is extremely accurate and provides a realistic depiction of actual ball flight within close proximity to other leading launch monitors and real world results.
Play Famous Courses at Home
SkyTrak has teamed with leading Golf Simulator partners to create the first affordable way for golfers to have a simulated but authentic golf experience at home using their own clubs and balls. By simply hitting balls into a net, the revolutionary SkyTrak Personal Launch Monitor captures thousands of data points to deliver commercial quality ball flight simulations that reflect a golfer’s actual performance for game improvement and entertainment at a fraction of the price of comparable alternatives. When combined with simulated championship golf courses delivered in stunningly realistic HD, playing golf at home is just like being on the course.
Now integrated with four different Golf Course Simulation Partners: World Golf Tour, TruGolf E6, Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf and The Golf Club Game. Each functionality allows users to play at some of the world’s top golf courses, all from the comfort of home. Golf Course Simulation Partners require an additional fee on top of the SkyTrak Game Improvement Software Package. Open up a new world of game improving practice and hours of entertaining away from the course.
SkyTrak App Features
SkyTrak provides the ability to see your shot data and track your progress over time. By understanding how your swing produces different ball data and ball flights, golfers can see how making swing changes or practicing various shots affects results. It is this feedback (positive or negative) that is necessary for improvement.
- Launch monitor and golf simulator combination designed to act as a game improvement tool while you practice or play virtual golf.
- High-speed photography captures the golf ball and provides an accurate reading with measurable parameters that include ball speed, distance, launch angle, club speed, spin rates and more.
- Driving Range functionality allows golfers to practice on a virtual driving range with real-time data and accuracy with instant 3D visualization of the ball flight.
- Challenge sessions include Target Practice, Long Drive and Closest to the Pin, allowing you to work on your game while having fun with friends or family.
- Skills Assessment allows you to customize a hitting session and dial in your game.
- Bag Mapping, track shot dispersion and distance for each club and make better selections on the course.
- Green View, allows you to select one of nine different green shapes for the driving range with different sizes and shapes. It automatically keeps track of how many times you hit the green for better practice.
- Shot Optimizer, Fairway Practice and Integration of SkyPro for Club Speed reading and PTI.
- Wedge Matrix allows you to master the scoring clubs and develop a feel for how far you hit pitches, half shots, 3/4 shots, and full swing.
- Shot data stored within the device to help golfers analyze performance over an entire session in a shot history table and graphical rendering of a side and top view of shots, average distance with each club and much more
- SkyTrak Unit
- USB Charging Cable
- SkyTrak have built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery last up to 5 hours of continuous use
- SkyTrak measures 5.75” x 6.75” x 2.5”
- Device weighs approximately 1.7lbs.
- iOS: iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2 (w/ retina display), iPad Mini 3
- PC: Windows 7, 8 or 10, Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz or higher, 2GB RAM or higher
- Android: 4.1 and up