SkyTrak Standard Package Simulator Studio
SkyTrak Standard Package Simulator Studio
Powered by a breakthrough in commercial-quality launch monitor technology, SkyTrak is the first affordable practice, play and entertainment simulator that provides realistic results that compare accurately to your actual shot-making ability. After downloading the FREE App, SkyTrak connects easily and quickly to compatible iPads, Androids, and PC's via its built-in WiFi hotspot and you are ready start hitting shots on the SkyTrak 3D Practice Range anywhere at any time. No wires to connect and SkyTrak even has its own battery for total portability. With SkyTrak Shot-Tracer technology, see the ball fly on your iPad, Android, or PC, and receive instant feedback on the shot shape, launch angle, spin rate, carry distance, and much more to improve your game. With Shot-Tracer providing views from two camera angles, your practice time will be better and you will get more information than actually being at the course.
The SkyTrak Standard Package Simulator Studio comes with the following:
- SkyTrak Launch Monitor
- SkyTrak Game Improvement Package
- Rukket Haack Golf Net Pro
- Hitting Mat (1.5m x 1.5m)
SkyTrak App Features
SkyTrak provides the ability to see your shot data and track your progress over time. By understanding how your swing produces different ball data and ball flights, golfers can see how making swing changes or practicing various shots affects results. It is this feedback (positive or negative) that is necessary for improvement.
- Launch monitor and golf simulator combination designed to act as a game improvement tool while you practice or play virtual golf.
- High-speed photography captures the golf ball and provides an accurate reading with measurable parameters that include ball speed, distance, launch angle, club speed, spin rates and more.
- Driving Range functionality allows golfers to practice on a virtual driving range with real-time data and accuracy with instant 3D visualization of the ball flight.
- Challenge sessions include Target Practice, Long Drive and Closest to the Pin, allowing you to work on your game while having fun with friends or family.
- Skills Assessment allows you to customize a hitting session and dial in your game.
- Bag Mapping, track shot dispersion and distance for each club and make better selections on the course.
- Green View, allows you to select one of nine different green shapes for the driving range with different sizes and shapes. It automatically keeps track of how many times you hit the green for better practice.
- Shot Optimizer, Fairway Practice and Integration of SkyPro for Club Speed reading and PTI.
- Wedge Matrix allows you to master the scoring clubs and develop a feel for how far you hit pitches, half shots, 3/4 shots, and full swing.
- Shot data stored within the device to help golfers analyze performance over an entire session in a shot history table and graphical rendering of a side and top view of shots, average distance with each club and much more
- SkyTrak Unit
- USB Charging Cable
- SkyTrak have built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery last up to 5 hours of continuous use
- SkyTrak measures 5.75” x 6.75” x 2.5”
- Device weighs approximately 1.7lbs.
- iOS: iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2 (w/ retina display), iPad Mini 3
- PC: Windows 7, 8 or 10, Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz or higher, 2GB RAM or higher
- Android: 4.1 and up
Rukket Haack Golf Net Pro
- PRACTICE FROM HOME: Bring all the benefits of the driving range directly to your home with newest groundbreaking product. This includes 9x7x3ft Rukket Haack Golf Net Pro, Chipping Target, and Carry Bag
- INNOVATIVE NEW DESIGN: New cage feature invites practice of the most demanding of shots. Practice aggressive shots you’ve always wanted to attempt on the course.
- SWING WITH CONFIDENCE: From your Wedge to your Driver; you will have the confidence to hit thousands of balls. Designed to take a beating, this net will hold up to even the most rigorous of practice sessions.
- USE THE SAME NET THE PROS USE: Developed and endorsed by legendary University of Georgia coach Chris Haack. People who are serious about taking their game to the next level know this is the only net for them.
Hitting Mat 1.5m x 1.5m
- Grass layer: 15mm nylon knitted turf
- Pad: 15mm closed foam rubber
- Thickness: 30mm
- Can be used fot left or right handed golfers
- Waterproof and mold resistant. Light and can be easily stored when not in use.