Orange Whip Compact
Orange Whip Compact
Features & Specs:
Orange Whip Compact - Length 35.5”, 1.60lbs
- Perfect for indoor use and travel
- Whippy shaft for maximum feedback similar to the longer trainers
- Simulates short iron motion to sharpen your shorter shots
- Often purchased with the larger Trainer and Mid-Size swing trainers
Playing and practicing during the off-season or on a daily basis is hard to do. The Orange Whip Compact offers the convenience and versatility to keep your game sharp all year long. The shorter length is ideal for indoor use and travel, and the lighter swing weight will accommodate men, women, seniors, and teens. The shorter Compact is a perfect complement to the larger Whips and is often purchased together as a package.
- Voted #1 Teaching and Training Aid by PGA.com
- Voted #1 Teaching and Training Aid by the GRAA
- Used by over 300 PGA, LPGA, and Champions Tour Players
- Top Swing Trainer choice of PGA and LPGA Members and Top 100 Instructors
- RHYTHM, TEMPO, TIMING & BALANCE: Forces the arms and body to work together to improve the fundamentals of the golf swing.
- COORDINATION: Synchronizes the arms and body.
- FLEXIBILITY & RANGE OF MOTION: Provides a low impact stretch for core fitness and flexibility.
- STRENGTH: Develops core muscles, wrists and forearms.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK: The weighted orange ball, flexible shaft, and counter weight provide instant feedback that you feel.
- CONVENIENCE: Recommended 5 minutes per day. Use inside or outside all year round.
"The Orange Whip is the best device I have ever seen to develop a correct feel for sequencing the hips and core to whip the arms and club properly."
Jim Hardy, PGA
2007 PGA National Teacher of the Year
“If you want golf results now to improve your sense of balance, footwork and overall confidence in your golf swing, the Orange Whip is my go-to training aid. It is great for all ages and skill levels. I love it! Don’t wait to get one.”
Kathy G-Jensen, PGA
2014 PGA National Teacher of the Year