Good shots begin with a good grip. The Easy Grips slide onto your club’s grip and give you exact positions for your thumb and index fingers - the rest is easy. Developed with Justin Rose. 4 sets of Easy Grips per package. If you are left handed you just reverse the pieces.
EyeLine Easy Grip is the revolutionary new golf grip training aid:
- The player can hit balls with the club when the Easy Grip is attached.
- It can be fitted to the clubs you use.
- It does not alter the club's characteristics.
- It suits everyone regardless of age, ability, or hand size.
- It suits any type of grip style - the Vardon grip, the interlocking grip or the baseball grip.
- You can fit Easy Grip to any club and adjust it for a square alignment on woods for full shots, or an open alignment for bunker shots.
- It allows for a player to gradually move to the correct grip position if they have had a drastically incorrect position.
Here's how to put Easy Grips to work for you:
- EyeLine Easy Grips are color-coded: YELLOW for your right hand and RED for your left hand.
- Clip the Easy Grips over the shaft and slide up onto the grip - don't be afraid to pull the Easy Grip open slightly to get it on your grip
- Line up the Easy Grips center lines with the club center line.
- Space the Easy Grips to suit your hand size