Orange Whip Mid-Size
Features & Specs:
Mid-Size Trainer - Length: 43" Weight: 1.70lbs
- Designed for seniors, women, teens, and men
- Simulates driver motion for seniors, women and teens
- Simulates iron motion for men and taller women
Not Every club in your bag is the same length therefore Orange Whip created the Orange Whip Mid-Size. The Orange Whip Mid-Size is four inches shorter than the Orange Whip Trainer, making it more manageable for some golfers. It’s perfect for those golfers looking for a slightly shorter model or for someone looking to replicate their iron or hybrid swing.
Whether you are a Tour Player or a beginning golfer, using the Orange Whip Trainer allows you to feel if your swing is in rhythm and balance. Providing a low impact stretch, the Orange Whip Mid-Size will increase your flexibility and strengthen your golf muscles. Ask any Tour Player or Golf Instructor and they will tell you it's the perfect warm-up tool because it properly stretches your golf muscles while perfecting tempo and balance.
The patented design provides the greatest feedback for tempo, balance, and swing plane training. When used regularly, you will instantly see noticeable improvement in your golf swing.
- Voted #1 Teaching and Training Aid by PGA.com
- Voted #1 Teaching and Training Aid by the GRAA
- Used by over 300 PGA, LPGA, and Champions Tour Players
- Top Swing Trainer choice of PGA and LPGA Members and Top 100 Instructors
- RHYTHM, TEMPO, TIMING & BALANCE: Forces the arms and body to work together to improve the fundamentals of the golf swing.
- COORDINATION: Synchronizes the arms and body.
- FLEXIBILITY & RANGE OF MOTION: Provides a low impact stretch for core fitness and flexibility.
- STRENGTH: Develops core muscles, wrists and forearms.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK: The weighted orange ball, flexible shaft, and counter weight provide instant feedback that you feel.
- CONVENIENCE: Recommended 5 minutes per day. Use inside or outside all year round.
"The Orange Whip is the best device I have ever seen to develop a correct feel for sequencing the hips and core to whip the arms and club properly."
Jim Hardy, PGA
2007 PGA National Teacher of the Year
“If you want golf results now to improve your sense of balance, footwork and overall confidence in your golf swing, the Orange Whip is my go-to training aid. It is great for all ages and skill levels. I love it! Don’t wait toget one.”
Kathy G-Jensen, PGA
2014 PGA National Teacher of the Year