Recent independent testing shows that QOLFballs are preferred over all other limited flight practice balls. Made from Surlyn material, and featuring a unique dimple pattern, QOLFballs offer true ball flight and trajectory, while providing an authentic feel off the club face. This enables golfers to fade, draw or spin the ball. QOLFballs high performance training balls are ideal for practicing your short game & chipping, and are perfect for junior golfers.
Why it works...
- Feel – Feels solid off the club face, like a regulation golf ball – not a soft imitation
- Flight – Reacts just like a golf ball up to 35 yards / 32 Meters
- Limited Distance – Use it Anywhere
- Durable – this ball won’t wear out or change shape like other balls on the market
- Safer Than Regulation Golf Ball – Its limited flight is perfect for practice in the backyard
- Great for all ages
- Workability – One can Fade, Draw and Spin this ball
Use the QOLF ball...
- To Sharpen Your Short Game Skills
- To get Authentic Feel Off the Club Face
- To get True Ball Flight and Trajectory
- To Practice Anywhere – In the yard, park or any grass surface.
- With All Ages and skill levels –Beginners, Juniors and Advanced Players
- To see Accurate Ball Flight – The QOLF ball reacts like a Golf Ball up to
35 Yards / 32 Meters.
- In a Limited Space – the QOLF ball won’t travel as far as a regulation golf ball