Talk about smooth sailing. The hybrid design of the new Worx Wedge makes it easy to get out of the roughest bunkers.
Here's why: They have rounded the edges, softened the curves and improved the sole design dramatically over a traditional sand wedge.
Traditional wedges dig in and push the sand like a slow moving barge. With the Worx Wedge the patented, tri-radius sole curves in three directions, so it glides effortlessly through sand and thick rough.
No more messing with your swing, your strance and your grip. No more hours of practice just to get out. With the Worx Wedge you take a normal swing and the ball pops right up onto the green. The first try.
Note: Conforms with the USGA
- LOFT - 55°
- LIE - 64°
- EFF. BOUNCE -12°
- Length - 35.25¨
- Shaft - Stepless
- Grip - Tour Velvet
- Finish - Satin
With the Worx Wedge, there is no learning curve. All it takes is 18 balls.
- There’s no instruction manual with the Worx Wedge. No three DVD set full of “how-to” tips.
- It’s too simple for that.
- It’s self-teaching… Just take 18 balls and drop them in the first cut of rough, about 25 yards from the hole. That’s your training ground.
- Don’t do anything fancy. Just put the ball in the middle of your stance and make a nice easy, natural swing that gets the ball up on the green, somewhere around the hole.
- Anyone can do that!
- Then just move your 18 balls into the bunker. Take the same, simple stance and make the exact same swing. You’ll be blown away how the club just breezes through the sand. And the ball pops right out! With half the effort of your old wedge.
- With a traditional wedge you have to remember a ton of tips, and get a little bit lucky, just to get the ball out of the bunker. With the Worx Wedge, it comes out every time, almost despite you. You don’t need a perfect golf swing.
- Stop worrying. Stop struggling. Play the Worx Wedge instead.