SkyTrak Retractable Screen Package
TGC Simulator 2019 teaser https://protee-united.com
The Golf Club ...TGC Simulator 2019 teaser https://protee-united.com
SkyTrak Retractable Screen Package
The HomeCourse Pro Screen Enclosure is a revolutionary, state-of-the-art fully retractable indoor golf simulator screen that allows you to turn your living room, garage, or basement into an indoor driving range or golf simulator studio within seconds. The most portable product of its kind on the market today, the retractable screen allows you to return any room back to its original form with its wireless, battery-powered design. Made with a ballistic-grade material, this screen can handle drives from the heaviest hitters using real golf balls time and time again. The unit is surrounded by pro-arm and sky netting enclosures for protection from mishits. This innovative product offers golfers of all levels the ability to learn, train, practice, or perfect their game anytime they want.
HomeCourse Sky Netting and Pro-Arms for Full Safety
Use a real golf ball when playing or practicing and the sky netting and pro-arms will keep you in play. The sky netting and pro-arms create an enclosure to help contain errant shots – protecting you, your space, and everyone in it. (Pro-arm extender tool included)
Durable Ballistic-Grade Screen
The screen is made of ballistic grade material designed to absorb the impact of a golf ball hit by a full-swing shot at point-blank distance. The screen flexes at the bottom so the ball can roll back to your feet. All you need is one ball, enough room to swing freely, and let it fly.
Retractable for Maximum Convenience
HomeCourse™ looks pretty cool when it’s open, but it’s nice to get your room back. Click a button on the included wireless remote, and in less than thirty seconds, you’ll convert any room to and from a virtual golf practice environment. You won't have any messy cables to install either. The motor runs on a lithium-ion battery that operates for months between charges. To operate the motor, use the included wireless remote.
Projectable for a Realistic On-Course Feel
The HomeCourse™ screen can be used with any projector and golf simulator. Play a virtual round of golf solo or get competitive with your buddies and family for a fraction of the cost of other stand-alone simulators on the market. Plus, since it’s retractable, it eliminates the need to dedicate an entire room to set up.
- Retractable Screen/Enclosure
- Ceiling Mount Kit
- Charging Cable
- Remote Control
- Easy Reach Pole
The SkyTrak Retractable Screen Package Simulator Studio comes with the following:
- SkyTrak Launch Monitor
- SkyTrak Metal Protective Case
- SkyTrak Game Improvement Package
- The Golf Club Simulation Software (Over 150,000 Golf Courses)
- Hitting Mat Size 1.5m x 0.9m
- HomeCourse Retractable Screen
- Epson Projector HD Ready (with Side Projection Technology)
- Includes HDMI Cable and HDMI Splitter
- Synthetic Grass Size 2.4m x 1.2m
SkyTrak Launch Monitor
Powered by a breakthrough in commercial-quality launch monitor technology, SkyTrak is the first affordable practice, play and entertainment simulator that provides realistic results that compare accurately to your actual shot-making ability. After downloading the FREE App, SkyTrak connects easily and quickly to compatible iPads, Androids, and PC's via its built-in WiFi hotspot and you are ready start hitting shots on the SkyTrak 3D Practice Range anywhere at any time. No wires to connect and SkyTrak even has its own battery for total portability. With SkyTrak Shot-Tracer technology, see the ball fly on your iPad, Android, or PC, and receive instant feedback on the shot shape, launch angle, spin rate, carry distance, and much more to improve your game. With Shot-Tracer providing views from two camera angles, your practice time will be better and you will get more information than actually being at the course.
SkyTrak provides the ability to see your shot data and track your progress over time. By understanding how your swing produces different ball data and ball flights, golfers can see how making swing changes or practicing various shots affects results. It is this feedback (positive or negative) that is necessary for improvement.
- Launch monitor and golf simulator combination designed to act as a game improvement tool while you practice or play virtual golf.
- High-speed photography captures the golf ball and provides an accurate reading with measurable parameters that include ball speed, distance, launch angle, club speed, spin rates and more.
- Driving Range functionality allows golfers to practice on a virtual driving range with real-time data and accuracy with instant 3D visualization of the ball flight.
- Challenge sessions include Target Practice, Long Drive and Closest to the Pin, allowing you to work on your game while having fun with friends or family.
- Skills Assessment allows you to customize a hitting session and dial in your game.
- Bag Mapping, track shot dispersion and distance for each club and make better selections on the course.
- Green View, allows you to select one of nine different green shapes for the driving range with different sizes and shapes. It automatically keeps track of how many times you hit the green for better practice.
- Shot Optimizer, Fairway Practice and Integration of SkyPro for Club Speed reading and PTI.
- Wedge Matrix allows you to master the scoring clubs and develop a feel for how far you hit pitches, half shots, 3/4 shots, and full swing.
- Shot data stored within the device to help golfers analyze performance over an entire session in a shot history table and graphical rendering of a side and top view of shots, average distance with each club and much more
- iOS: iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2 (w/ retina display), iPad Mini 3
- PC: Windows 7, 8 or 10, Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz or higher, 2GB RAM or higher
- Android: 4.1 and up
The Golf Club Simulation Software
Use your SkyTrak to play golf on over 150,000 stunning, PC compatible (only), high definition courses uniquely created for The Golf Club Game. The Golf Club is the next generation golf simulation. Stunning visual presentation and outstanding gameplay are to be expected but what really takes The Golf Club into the next generation is the procedural generation of courses and depth of social interaction. The Course Creator can generate a brand new course in seconds which can be shared and played immediately online with friends and other gamers across the world. There are also full editing capabilities for courses, Tournaments and Tours. Challenge your friends on a new or existing course in real time or try to beat their best recorded round. Add to this a myriad of stat tracking and personal bests of friends and rivals to beat, notifications, challenges and social media integration and you truly have a golf club worth joining.
WHAT MAKES THE GOLF CLUB GAME DIFFERENT?
The graphics system is a high resolution and high performance one that allows the user to move in real-time around the course in screen resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD. This is in strong contrast to all other systems that only show a static view. The graphics system is actually like a continuous movie. e.g. If, at any time during the game you want to see what lies behind a hill, you can simply navigate the virtual camera to go and have a look. Course fly-overs and multiple simultaneous views are all standard features. The user can even set the virtual view camera to be in the ball itself so that he/she may fly with the ball along its trajectory in real time.
Realistic ball flight trajectory, bounce and roll including hooks, slices, pushes, pulls, fades and draws or any combination thereof, i.e. pushed hooks, pulled slices etc. plus wind factors (strength and direction) are also taken into account. When chipping and putting, the ball will follow the contour of the surface and its path and speed will be influenced accordingly. Also, the flight trajectories of missed shots are shown i.e. topped or fat shots, skied and shanked etc.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent minimum; Intel Core i7 recommended
- Memory: 4 GB RAM minimum; 8 GB RAM recommended
- Graphics: NVidia GTX 670 or AMD 7850 w/ 2 GB (or better) minimum; NVidia GTX 970 recommended
- DirectX: Version 11.
- Network: Broadband internet connection
- Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Hitting Mat 1.5m x 0.9m
- Grass layer - 15mm nylon knitted turf
- Pad: 15mm closed foam rubber
- Thickness: 30mm
- Golf Hitting mat measures 1.5m x 0.9m for left or right hand play
- Waterproof and mold resistant. Light and can be easily stored when not in use.